Ready, Set, Go!
The Ramkota Hotel in Casper, Wyoming is conveniently located for adventure seekers and history buffs alike. For those looking to explore the city’s rich culture and history, plan on visiting popular locations such as Ft. Caspar, Nicolaysen Art Museum & Discovery Center and the National Historic Trails Center. If you are seeing adventure or the great outdoors, Hogadon Ski Area, the Casper Municipal Golf Club and the Casper Events Center await!
There's always something new to explore, even if you're already from the area. Experience a staycation that will make you proud to call this place home.
Interested in discovering more about Casper? Take a quick tour through our helpful links and find your next adventure.
Under five miles away:
- 1 block from Casper Planetarium
- 0.4 mile(s) from National Historic Trails Center
- 0.5 mile(s) from Powder River Bus Terminal
- 1.0 mile(s) from Three Crowns Golf Club
- 1.0 mile(s) from Casper Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 1.0 mile(s) from Natrona County Public Library
- 1.0 mile (s) from David Street Station
- 1.3 mile(s) from Nicolaysen Art Museum & Discovery Center
- 1.4 mile(s) from Casper Events Center
- 1.4 mile(s) from Wyoming Medical Center
- 1.7 mile(s) from Casper College
- 2.3 mile(s) from Casper Municipal Golf Club
- 2.7 mile(s) from Ft. Caspar Museum & Historic Site
- 2.9 mile (s) from Casper Recreation Center
- 3 mile(s) from the Central Wyoming Fairgrounds
- 4.1 mile(s) from Eastridge Mall
Over five miles away:
- 5.1 mile(s) from Edness Kimball Wilkins State Park, day use park on the Platte River
- 8.2 mile(s) from Natrona County International Airport
- 15 mile(s) from Casper Mountain, Hogadon Ski Area, Nordic Track
- 31.3 mile(s) from Lake Alcova
- 51.2 mile(s) from Miracle Mile Blue Ribbon Trout Fishing
- 54.2 mile(s) from Independence Rock State Historic Site
- 82 mile(s) from Mormon Handcart Visitors Center
- 287 mile(s) from Denver International Airport
Ready to Start Your Adventure?
Rooms tend to sell out during certain seasons, check availability today.